Monday, October 18, 2010

Brian is a picky eater

For the last 2-3 weeks, we have been trying to get Brian to eat something other than milk. I hate to report that we found minimal success.

First we tried bananas ....

This was the look I received!

and this one ...


Even Hannah tried to feed him bananas, but he still didn't want them.


A few days later, Hannah donned a chef's hat to try and convince him, but he still wouldn't eat anything other than milk.



We have tried yogurt, peaches, applesauce, and bread. NOTHING!

Then I tried avocado!




To my surprise, I was mildly successful and he accomplished to eat a few bites.

We have also tried mashed potatoes, but his favorite thing to do (with any food) is this ...


Oh boy!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I just want to kiss that grubby little face, tickle his tummy and make him squeel!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and he would LOVE that and happily give you a squeal in return!

    ReplyDelete