Monday, January 17, 2011

Christmas

Yes, we had Christmas! (Although this family picture isn't the greatest, it is the only one we have in our "Christmas clothes" so I am going with it - this was taken on Christmas Eve right before we went to church.) For my big present from my hubby, he gave me an Ipod touch so we used it a LOT during Christmas to take videos when we didn't want to get out the big camera. We have since realized how time consuming it is to make pictures out of those videos and how crummy the quality can be (see the picture above.) We have had fun using it, but I will apologize in advance for the poor quality. On Christmas day, we had 25 people over at our house, so there are only 2 pictures (the last 2 of Hannah) that made today's blog. Most of the party was spent playing hostess, so I didn't think to pick up the camera to take pictures. Oh well.

Okay, so here are the pictures I have. Enjoy!

The Lester Hospital (where I work sometimes) had a Childrens' Christmas Party a few weeks before Christmas. Hannah and I had a girls night and went together. She had so much fun making a Christmas stocking, decorating cookies, making Christmas cards for her grandparents, and eating pizza and cupcakes!

Then SANTA showed up! This was Hannah's first time ever meeting Santa and she was so excited. When he called her name, she carefully went up and sat on his lap to get her present. He brought Hannah her first Barbie Doll - Doctor Barbie!



The bottom 3 pictures in this group are from the Christmas Eve service. The top picture was a few days prior when I had Brian try on his "suit" to see how cute he was!!

Brian on Christmas morning with his 1st Christmas ornament and 1st Monkey Bread! His shirt says "All Mommy wants for Christmas is a Silent Night." Unfortunately, she didn't get it.

Top 3 pictures are from Christmas morning. Bottom 2 are from the Christmas party here at the house.

We had a great Christmas here in Okinawa but missed our family dearly. Fortunately we were able to see them on Skype and "pretend" to celebrate with them. We hope that you all also had a good Christmas and were able to take time to Thank God for all his gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment