Friday, July 23, 2010

My babies.

I can't believe how lucky I am ...


I LOVE THIS LITTLE GUY! The little lips. The button nose. The adorable neck rolls. Brian is my little man and I feel so lucky to be his mommy. It may sound weird, but my favorite part of him is the bottom of his earlobes! I love kissing them so much. He gave me his first smile on Mother's Day and that was such a great gift. Although it isn't his first smile, check out that grin ...


Here is my other sweetheart ...

This was one of our last nights in Virginia. After eating something messy, I took her clothes off to get her ready for a bath. Apparently she wasn't ready for that and laid down with Jason to watch TV instead. This is how I found her! She cracks me up!

And here is a photo of 3 monkeys!

1 comment:

  1. You have such beautiful babies - and we're so glad to get to see more of them. You have been blessed for sure - we all are for getting to have them in our family. Thanks for the update. MoM

    ReplyDelete