Monday, July 12, 2010

Will blogging help us stay in touch?

I am creating this blog as a (hopefully easy) way to keep in touch with friends and family. When I have time, I will keep it updated with stories, photos, updates, and ways that you can pray for our family. If you know anyone that might be interested in seeing our "Updates", please pass on the link for me. Oh, and if you have time, please comment whenever you can so I know my posts aren't just for me! :-)

2 comments:

  1. HA! I know what you mean! When I first started I would get so discouraged because I had no idea if anyone was even reading them! Like talking to thin air!! I have since managed to get a few actual followers and then some people who stop by occassionally to comment. I feel much better now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep blogging..makes our days go by a little easier!

    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete