It has been a little while, so I thought I would post some new pictures. No long story to tie them all together, though. Just wanted to get the new ones up. I suppose I have been spending too much time lovin' on the kiddos! Oh well, sounds like a good problem to have.
Awwwww!
The next day, Hannah decided we needed another one, so she took this picture.
Then I took this one because Brian was being cute. Hannah wanted to make sure the monkey got some camera time as well.
This is just a beautiful picture Jason took the other day. The clouds are so beautiful and it is pretty neat to see the rain too. And in case you are wondering, I didn't "doctor" this photo or the coloring on it.
Love the new update - every picture is super special in it's own way and doesn't need a lot of 'story'. So good to see you all look so happy. Hugz
ReplyDeleteA familiar sight! We get 'walls of rain' like that here a lot! I can see it coming, and if I am driving towards one, there always seems to be a defined point, a line, no rain on one side, pouring on the other! It was something we noted within our first few days here! Pretty crazy! It can be pouring on one side of the island, and beautiful and bright and sunny on the other!!
ReplyDeleteI have that same crib sheet! And the matching blanket!! I love them! I am going to make Zachary's toddler room up with monkeys based on that color scheme with a soft blue as well! I am excited about it, but I won't REALLY start until Nov, when we go home I am going to be spending some time at Michaels and JoAnns getting all the crafty stuff I will need for it!!
Great pictures!!