Thursday, August 12, 2010

Random Update


Here is a sampling of some recent photos. We have been so busy that I haven't had time to do much else!



Hannah's new toy!




Hannah was being quiet for a little while one day and I should have known better. I went to put my shoes away and when I walked by her room, I smelled baby powder. I looked in and she was trying to diaper her turtle stuffed animal. Such a sweet helper.


Here is how the turtle looked when I came in.



Here is how Hannah looked.



Patiently watching me and waiting for me to finish helping her.



Happy girl with her diapered turtle.



Still feeling a little sick. I think we caught him in the middle of a yawn. (I just thought this picture looked cute.)


Such a happy boy!!! Feeling better now.


Brian's still trying to figure it all out.












2 comments:

  1. Love it all!!! Both the kids are just so darn cute, I wish I could squeeze em' both, but you're just going to have to do that for me.
    Thanks to a perfect start to my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Yeah I have had many moments when I should've realized the silence from Natalie little corner of our home, was NOT a good thing!! Of course our most recent was the sunscreen mishap- Natalie reeked of sun screen when she came out to the living room, so I went back to the bathroom to find she had slathered it not only on herself, but the mirror, counter and floor as well, fun, fun!! Or when I discovered she had found markers and drawn ALL over her arms, legs and face, that was just great! At least it wasn't the walls though!
    Kids!

    ReplyDelete